Fun Flocking Velvet Powder Nail Art - Chocolate # 4461
1 x Flocking Powder
1 x tweezer
1 x brush
How to use:
1. Lay down old newspapers or plastic to protect the work area.
2. Apply base coat on your nails, wait until dry.
3. Apply nail polish (the same color as the Velvet Powder), wait until dry
4. Apply nail polish again, then immediately put the Velvet Powder on your nail. Allow to dry（use the tweezer to mix the Velvet Powder before using）
5. Use the black brush to sweep away any excess velvet, which can be captured in the accompanying tray. Don't discard it—pour it back into the bottle.
6. Because of the 3D texture, there's no need for a top coat.